MembershipEdge has the features
churches need to manage mailings, member records, contributions, pledges, attendance,
event schedules, visitors, small groups, and more.
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates, family relationships
- Photos - individual and family
- Reports - members,
birthdays, anniversaries, baptisms, membership history, photo directory, phone
list, skills, and many more
- Customize report content - flexible selection
- Export to Word, Excel, PhoneTree dial list
Labels, Contact Files - integrate with M/S Office applications
create e-mail messages to individuals and groups
Small Groups, Events, and Resources
- Define any number of groups or teams and optionally, track membership
support for Small Groups - when, where they meet, whom to contact, ...
meetings and events - include in Church Calendar
- Optionally track individual
attendance and overall attendance at events (such as worship services, Sunday
schools, team meetings, etc.)
- Identify attendance patterns of individuals
- book reservations tied to events and meetings, avoid scheduling conflicts
create address labels, and/or e-mail messages to group members
Contributions and Pledges
with Microsoft Office and PhoneTree
- Many reports can be downloaded and saved as Word or Excel files
Merge - addresses import directly into Word Mail Merge
- Contacts - address
and phone numbers Import directly into E-mail contact folder
- Dial Lists
- easily export dial lists for Import directly into PhoneTree
- Assimilation (CareTrac Feature)
- Easily track Visits, Information Requests, Consultations, etc.
follow-up plans for automatic scheduling of calls, e-mail's/letters to send
visitor card information
- Individual Calendar shows follow-up assignments,
scheduled appointments, etc.
- Scheduling feature integrates with your personal
calendar in Outlook, etc.
- Templates feature lets you predefine e-mail
messages, form letters, discussion points, and use them again and again
Notes from calls, meetings, etc.
Website Integration (SiteLink Feature)
- Link your Church website to your MembershipEdge information sources
your Events Calendar, Membership Directory, Small Group Listings on your website
a Public and a Members Only section requiring login
- Select what information
- Immediate update - changes posted to your MembershipEdge database
are immediately available to your website users
- SiteLink is an optional,
added charge feature.
- Access your MembershipEdge Account from any Web-Enabled Smart Phone
iPhone, .... any phone with web-access
- Lookup church members,
visitors, etc. and quickly phone or e-mail them
- Check on group membership,
check the church calendar, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
Accounting and Payroll
- MembershipEdge does not have Accounting and Payroll modules
- This frees
you to use any Accounting and Payroll system you choose
- We think this
gives you added flexibility and freedom to change your church management system
or accounting system without impacting the other
- We are an affiliate of
Quickbooks from Intuit and offer discounts on purchases made from our website
(see our Tour: Accounting and Payroll page)
- User defined text fields, checkbox fields, and date fields
values for data field inputs can be customized to save data entry time
- flexible choice of selection criteria and report results
- Access is limited to defined users with a User Name and Password assigned
by the "security administrator'.
- "Role' base authorizations.
Access to each function can be selectively granted to only those users who have
the responsibility to maintain the information and create reports based on it.
easy to understand names for roles. For example, users who manage information
about groups are granted "Group Manager" authority.